Oct 9, 2007

Going through the change.

I got sick somehow over the weekend – somewhere in my travels, someone must have had something or been getting over something because round about Saturday I noticed a slight tickle in the throat. The tickle became soreness on Sunday (getting progressively worse as the day went on) and then Monday was just full blown sore.

Throughout all of it, I didn’t have any kind of runny nose to speak of, no coughing really but I was (am) definitely sick. Yesterday was one of those days where you walk around not quite sure if it’s that oppressively humid during the day or if you have a fever (I get a sense it was the latter). All things considered though, I only took a couple of aspirins and just slept when I felt the need. The only part of the day where it really became an issue was when I had to make some phone calls and I kept hearing my voice crack while I was talking - puberty all over again. Kind of funny though, I have to admit.

Today the voice is still raspy but I feel scads better so whatever it is seems to have run it’s course and is abating. Just a reminder of how amazingly good I feel the majority of the time.

No comments: